Application Request for Readmission to Keystone

elm-pg-billboard-app Sisson Spring

Have you ‘stopped-out’ or taking a break but want to return to Keystone? As long as you are in good academic, social, and financial standing with the College, you can be readmitted to Keystone and pick up right where you left off. If you have ‘stopped-out’ for at least two full semesters, excluding summer sessions, contact the Office of Admissions to be readmitted to the College. 

Students requesting to return to Keystone and be readmitted after five or more years of last attendance will need to submit a formal application to the College as a new transfer student. Please use the Transfer Application.

The student’s Keystone College transcript will be reviewed as a new transfer student.